Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Out with Tesso!!!


I have a new best friend now. We are even having babies together.......
Had a great night out with the crew from PCRG last night and got to relive Kerryn McCann's gold medal win. It was awesome. She is such an unassuming person.
We are both due in October but I was devastated to be standing near her because she is such a petite pregnant woman and I am a heffalump. Nonetheless we both have the big smiles pregnant women have and both are enjoying the time off serious training before starting again in the new year with some big goals.
I am only kidding you know....Tesso is still my bestest friend.


8 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

A heffalump?! That's a bit harsh. I guess it is less cliched than "radiant", but sorry, radiant is what you are! Kerryn seems to be radiating quite nicely as well. Three cheers for radiating procreators!

Samurai Running said...

Yes you both have lovely big smiles and why not.

I'm assuming you have never been call "unassuming" though Clairie!

speedygeoff said...

"petite" and "heffalump"? .. which is which?

Robert Song said...

I think it is the Ug boots that makes her look slimmer.

Ahh the delights of the middle trimester.

Rob said...

You are so not a heffalump. Great piccy Clairie. Is that going to replace you and Monners?

Tesso said...

Whew ... when I read the heading I was about to say "You're dropped!".

What a great night. You forgot to mention about your brief stint as auctioneer. Lucky it was only one item you did, you were starting to make Pat look bad.

I don't think anyone could get over Kerryn's size - how could anyone that little be so aggressive at the end of a marathon!

Cirque said...

If that's heffalump, I want some!

You both look gorgeous!

Ewen said...

Dump Tesso - Kerryn's much nicer ;)

You're not a heffalump! You both look good.