Saturday, October 20, 2007

40 Weeks and Counting.....


If you are wondering why I am looking so harrassed it might be because I sort of thought I would have had this baby by now!!!!
My beautiful little baby has decided to not come out and greet the family so anxious to have a cuddle so doc has scheduled me in for an índucement' on Wednesday 24th October at 6am.
So whilst you are all out there doing a speed session or a mid week run....just think of me huffing and puffing just as much but not really moving far.
Hopefully the next post will have some exciting news to announce to the world :) Aside from Tesso being back in town................ :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

14 comments:

Superflake said...

I reckon Monday! Good luck whichever way you have it. Thanks for the punch from Tesso. I declined to give her one back for you. Although it may have convinced bub to get a wriggle on.

Dave said...

Hi Clairie

All the best for the day/s ahead :)

Looking forward to the exciting news.

Blair said...

Good luck for Wednesday Clairie. I'm looking forward to hearing good news.

Tesso said...

Is that the outfit you are wearing to the hospital? Its just that I notice you have your running shorts on :)

Ewen said...

Wow - Tesso's going to be back in town! That's huge!

Yes, those running shorts. Some speedwork perhaps, so she/he is out in time for your Saturday long run ;)

All the best Clairie.

Rob said...

Just go for a run Clairie. that might move things along a bit. Baby probably won't wait till Wednesday anyhow.
You certainly look well in your photo. I hope all goes well.

Love and best wishes.
Rob

Stephen Lacey said...

Oh you slack bastard! Is that your excuse for not running? It's just a pimple. Get out there girl and run a few PBs!

No seriously, everybody in Bloggsville is extremely excited. Scott in Osaka sure is. Won't shut up about Clairie and her baby. We will all be rooting for you, er, so to speak. So good luck on Wednesday ...ganbaremashou!

And Tesso is coming back to Brisbane? Is that what you are saying? Does this mean you have had to call for a wet nurse? :-) :-)

Cirque said...

Good luck and much love Clairie!

The Cirque family's thoughts will be with you!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Clairie - i can honestly say that i know how you feel, cause i know how you feel :)

I send you all the best for birth of this little treasure, I can't wait to hear what you have.

Ohh.. you are lucky to have Tess back, i think she wanted to stay with us at the Bay :)

k

Samurai Running said...

You look wonderful Clairie! I will be thinking about you and might even run a 3KTT in your honor. I bet the last 500m of that will not come near the pain of giving birth so it might spur me on for a PB ;)

All the best!

Lulu said...

Good luck on Wednesday if bubs doesn't make a sprint for the line before then. I'll be thinking of you.

Bernie G said...

Definately a distance runner on board, no desire for a quick sprint into the world. I cann't wait to hear.

xxxx

Unknown said...

That's happening today, Clairie...it's Wednesday, 24th!

Love & hugs to you & baby-on-the-way!

Ewen said...

This is incredibly slack Clairie. Born last Tuesday and you haven't blogged about it yet! What have you been up to?

I'll take Tesso's word for it that mum and bub are doing well. Also that Billy is beautiful.

Congratulations Clairie and Alan - that's great news.