Monday, September 01, 2008

411km - 12 - 9 = 390km

12km Sunday - 9am very hot!!! Felt like a riverloop so kept it shorter than what I had intended. Slow Run.


Tuesday - 3km Time Trial 13:15 woo hooo 45sec faster than last month. mmm will enjoy the big improvements as they come because they will be slowing down reaaalll soooon!!!

A bit of a slack week after the TT...was resting up for B2B but a neck injury (incurred on the dance floor Friday night) saw me crippled for the weekend.

Really looking forward to speed training this week - my first week I was hoping to make a big effort in the long road back to serious training.

5 comments:

speedygeoff said...

I am so looking forward to "very hot" when I hit Brissie for a fortnight's holiday at the end of this month!

Tesso said...

So you think you can dance :)

Ewen said...

You can't be as bad as Red Symons.

Rob said...

You must get very physical on the dance floor Clairie.

Great to see the 500K's being whittled away.

Toasty said...

oh, you mean a hickey and were too scared to show up on Sunday!