Tuesday 3rd March
Time Trial this morning. I was going to push myself but when it turned out to be so hot and humid I decided to just run how I felt. As it turned out I ran the 12:30 (exact) that I wanted. Yah. Big thanks to Tesso who was in front of me the whole way and gave me something to chase. Also, big thanks to the fella who was pushing me all the way - clap on the back to Mat OBrien for his efforts and supportive words.
okay..so now what have I been up to since I last posted...mmmm
16/2 - Rest
17/2 - PCRG Hill Session
18/2 - 18km Hilly Run with Running Buddies
19/2 - 8km
20/2 - rest
21/2 - 23km..was meant to be 34km but totally died. Leg felt like ITB was coming on so I took the option to finish early.
22/2 - rest
23/2 - 10,000m Track QLD Masters Champs. Felt great, tough run but no leg pain.
24/2 - rest - BRUNO Massage oooohhhh boyyy
25/2 - 28/2 rest Not becuase of my leg but Billy was very ill and I just could not get out of the house.
1/3 - BRRC Half Marathon. I wasn't feeling too good for this but determined to do the distance because I had had so much time off. It was good to be running but I just felt crap for most of it. 1:46:44 including a toilet break.
2/3 - rest
3/3 - PCRG Time Trial (see first paragraph)
4/3 - 20km. Oh my gosh this felt good to be running but afterwards I was totally exhausted. Most of my runs lately have been races and it is really started to wear me down. The 5:15 pace we were running at seemed like sub 5min. It was very hot and humid so I expected it to be tough but I was tired for the rest of the day!!
5-7/3 rest days
7/3 - 7km warm up. Oxfam Half Marathon. I felt great running this so was happier than the race last weekend. 1:43:30
8/3 - 8km easy - gosh when was the last time I did an easy run????????????
9/3 - rest day
3 comments:
That's good going Clairie. 12;30, most impressive, specially with no easy runs happening.
Woohoo! That's fantastic Clairie - congratulations :-)
12:30 is getting down there Clairie. Well done. Nice work in the halves too - esp that 1:43. How did you go in the 10,000?
Post a Comment