Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First Run Back post Canberra Marathon

Distance: 11km
Time: 1hr
Effort: easy
Detail: Midweek run around the city/river. Good crowd turned out this morning and it was great to see everyone again. Not running is such a damper to my social life!!! I think 80% of my friends are runners!!!!!

Pats doing me a program for Sydney Marathon and I have a time goal to aim for...more on that later.
In the meantime I have another two weeks of recovery runs in both speed and distance before getting stuck into the training for Gold Coast (though I won't be racing there).

4 comments:

Superflake said...

I've had a word with PC and told him that time is too slack and you need to be 1 sec faster than Tesso's PB. He agreed!

Ewen said...

Are you doing the marathon at GC? 3.45 pacer?

Looking forward to hearing about the Sydney plans.

Rob said...

It's always good to be back out running. Sydney is a excellent marathon to do Clairie. I bet Pat will give you a real challenge. I know you will be up to it.

2P said...

Nice work at Canberra Clairie - roll on Sydney!