Totally inspired over the weekend. Spent the day with the kids and the nights with hubby. Ate and drank all weekend but had a ball and mentally am ready for an enslaught of training.
Headed to the gym this morning and did 20min hills on the bike followed by some weights.
Will be at the Dawn Service tomorrow (4:28am) but will do a run immediately afterwards.
Officially....today marks my comeback.
13 comments:
Welcome back Clairie - it can't be easy being green ;-)
Excellent super and yaay!
Welcome back!
Yeehah!
Welcome back Clairie and I wish you all the best in meeting your next goal!
Stu
Never doubted it Clairie.
Glad I was out of action the last couple of weeks, I don't think I could have stood it without you. Anyway, now you are back I better pull my finger out, get rid of my injury, and get back too.
See you out there soon :-)
See that didn't take long did it! Can't wait to see what you've got planned next :)
Great to see youa re coming back Clairie! I hope Pat and his mates go easy on you for a while.
Welcome back - can't wait to follow your next journey!
Welcome back Clairie, great news.
I hope you didn't go too hard at Pat's Anzac session and didn't venture to close to the frontline, you haven't been on that battle field for a while now :)
I'm going for a long run on Sunday, wanna come?
Post a Comment