Friday, May 25, 2007

8km


Another good run today.


Same session as yesterday but I felt much better doing it. I think yesterday I was suffering from having had several days off in a row - so it was harder to get back into the swing of running than usual.

I did the warmup, strides and then 2x 1km efforts. Not sure what time I did but happy to not know.

It was much colder today than yesterday.....not to mention my compression tights were like SOOOOOO TIGHT I was at risk of cutting of my circulation. Might need to put them in the 'wait till next year' basket and get some 'fat pants' for this winter ha ha ha

8 comments:

Toasty said...

I think that you are still running 8k's is great.

Tesso said...

Great pic. Good to see you can still keep up with Langy :-)

Samurai Running said...

Hi Clairie

I was in touch with Pat the other day and asked him to say hello to you and give Tesso a punch in the guts.

Your punch in the guts will have to wait.

Take care

Scott

Ewen said...

Just ask Pat if you can borrow a pair of his fat pants.

Katie said...

You look great clairie!
I am umming about whether to blog or not....but reading your expereinces makes me think it would be good to keep a record of what I am doing and feeling. I need fat pants now...groan!

CJ said...

Good to see you out there running..can't see why you'd need fat pants! And as for cold, try 2*c mornings! I sometimes look like the Michelin woman as I head out the door, with all my layers on!

miners said...

hey, I resemble that comment!! I don't think I've ever run in anything other THAN fat pants - or at least that's what mrs-miner calls them

Rob said...

Great photo of you and Langy. Two of my favourite people.
Poor Baby! All squashed up in those tight tights.