Now 34weeks but femur testing through the ultrasound shows 35weeks.....mmmm it's all abit hit and miss I think. At least I am reassured bub will be okay if it does come early.
Anyhow all is good. Diabetes test came back negative yesterday and the baby has not grown in last two weeks so that means I won't have a giant....just a big big baby.
In regards to running - the 14k Club Champs are on at BRRC this weekend and as everyone will be running - I put my hand up to be Race Director. I totally forgot GlassHouse run was also on so now I am going to have a hectic weekend racing from Brissy to the North and back.
CR BlueDog and wife Bernie as well as Eagle are all up to run. Bluedog is not doing the 100Miler (thankfully) due to his injury but will instead be running 30km alongside Eagle to pace him and keep company in the last of his 100Mile effort.
Bernie is doing the 30km race that starts Sunday morning. I spoke to them this morning and it is wet and extremely muddy up there so not sure how well the racing will go. Still, it should be fun to watch.
On another note I bought the worlds most expensive pram...not because I am into labels or anything (quite the opposite) but because I am a RUNNER and I had to invest in the best running pram. At the very least I should get a lot of use out of it. I am pretty keen to get fit again as soon as possible. I won't push it (ha ha ha) to get back to running fast or anything but I'd love to be able to go 4km around the block again. I can't believe even walking at the moment is just tiring me!!!!
PS. Kerryn McCann had her baby delivered on Wednesday and is due to start chemo on Monday. I' got an update from Pat but haven't heard anything further about how she is doing. God Bless her and her family.
Big wave to Tesso whom I am missing terribly.......................................
14 comments:
Poor Kerryn. Thanks for letting us know how she is going.
Big hugs Clairie, not long now!
That pram looks cool!
hehehe that pram looks like a space capsual or something!
The thing that is great about those three wheel strollers - you get a weight work-out lifting them to and from the car!
Great to hear the bub is doing well. But being a dumb male how does an unborn baby not grow from one week to the next? Did you cut off supplies early? Or do you mean it gets to a certain length but still puts on weight?
Hey, that pram has more features than my Echo! Bub will probably refuse to learn to walk while he/she gets pushed around in that.
Give the gang at Glasshouse my regards. A punch in the belly to Blue Dog wouldn't go astray either. I would so love to be there to see Eagle crossing the line in the early hours of the morning.
PS I'm missing you too :-(
The lady pushing the pram has great form!
Say hello to Ray and Bernie.
Good news about Kerryn's baby. My thoughts are with her.
34 weeks, nearly there, Clairie! I know we're all thinking of Kerryn & hope she beats the dreaded cancer. You take care now & deliver that bub nicely!!
When your lying in the delivery room and someone says "Push" I bet your first thought will be of that pram. It's a beauty!
Still I don't know how one could run without swinging their arms. Maybe you could just get down like a second rower and push it with your head ;)
All the best Clairie.
It's a good thing your not having twins. The double pram on that page looks like it might be a bit hard to make the turn at the half way point of a time trial :-).
Not long now.
we need one in red and black .... get the double cause the single doesn't look like i'll fit
i have finished my 2 big work trips so drop away, i'm ready
Soory to have missed you when we were at GH but I am sure you were very busy. Tess is doing well and we seem to have started up a regualar Wednesday run with JD and AK - in fact we were there this morning - the weather was great and AK and I were fine after Sunday's marathon. I am sure Tess misses Brissy but we are keeping her occupied - the 5k Challenge on Satruday the enxt little event.
Good luck for the for the rest of the prgnancy and the birth.
Are you there yet?
Some good news about Kerryn - she said she's running the Melbourne Half next year!
It was lovely to see you at the GC HIM the other week Clairie. You were looking fantastic.
How long to go now? I hope you are taking care of yourself & not going too stir crazy !
Clairie
When are we going to hear the pitter patter of little feet? That's yours and the babies.
Post a Comment