Photo is in the last 500m of Bridge to Brisbane with Jordan doing her first fun run with me. We took it VERY slowly and walked most of the way. It got warm towards the end so thankfully the race numbers were stickers - which meant I could still get a photo when I took my top off. Also saved me some dignity by covering up the stomach that looks like I ate the runner in front of me.
11 comments:
You could use a longer race number?
You are a fertile lot up there. My lovely daughter-in-law Lisa, from Brisbane, delivered a little boy yesterday. Her third (boy).
Wish I were there. It looks nice and sunny, too.
Look at that belly! Not long now clairie!
Great to see Jordan keeping you company out there!
LOL - running shot of the year!
You look great Clairie! And you're still running further than I am :(
You look great! Baby's first number :)
You look fantastic Clairie!
So did you win the Mum and 2 kids team? I thought the pins might have been a bit much, lucky for stickers.
I like how you, Allan, Jordan and Matt all managed to get exactly the same net finishing time too! How'd you plan that?
Well done :-)
No, that's not what happens when I leave you alone, that is what happens when your husband DOESN'T leave you alone :)
So is that pre-birth PB? You look great. Big hugs and I hope to see you soon.
LOL you should name your child "Bond" - that kid is only ever going to want their martini's shaken not stirred!
Nice work Clairie.
Post a Comment