A big weekend and I am feeling fantastic...because I just love that exhausted feeling! It has been sooo long since I have felt like this.
Saturday - 18km Green Bridge loop - first 5km was a bit fast and I was just clinging on for dear life...but after a water stop and a slackening off in the pace I was pretty happy with the run. Best thing? Finishing!!
Sunday - BRRC 15km. Was crap to be running with Tesso on the sidelines cheering me. Apart from that it was fun to be out there again. Having no expectations and just wanting to back up from yesterday I was very happy with a 1:16:20 give or take a few sec. I didn't wear a watch and just ran how I felt..I wasn't go as fast as I could but I lasted feeling good and maybe if I had gone faster earlier on I would have crashed and burned on concrete legs? Who cares - I finished and was very happy! Thanks to Fi for putting up with all the whinging about the music on my ipod :)
2 comments:
Great run at BRRC especially considering the long run the day before. It looked like hard work out there so I didn't really mind cheering. Besides, its worth going along just to hang out at Expressohead afterwards :)
What's with you and Tesso Clairie? You're like a couple of tag team wrestlers.
Things will not be right in the world until you are both back running together again ;)
Post a Comment