Wednesday, October 08, 2008

299.5km - 9km - 8km - 9.5km =273km

Tuesday - 9km speed session. Totally forgot what it was like to turn up to a speed session on tired legs from a race on the weekend. Even though I didn't run fast on Sunday...it was hard and long for me. The legs feel it now.
The long warm up made me wish I had stayed in bed but once the faster stuff started I felt better. A short cool down and I was done!

Thursday - My hip has started to ache so I gave up the idea of running this morning and rang Bruno for a massage instead.

Monday - 8km running with the pram. Tough stuff. Why does this running caper seem so hard all of a sudden?

Tuesday - 10km. West End 3 x 4m with a 3k warm up/down. I started to get a headache at the last rep and was very red in the face but apart from that I was enjoying the session. I think maybe dehydrated??

No comments: