Well yesterday was the first day of Christmas - hence my post. I had hoped it would catch on so I could read others...but not to be.
Yesterday was a good solid session with Pat. 2 x 2km and 1 x 1km. We did a 3km warm up and my aim was to run each km in 4mins or thereabouts. Did the first 2km in 8mins, then the wheels totally came off. I think I was too busy cheering Mark on :)
Did each km in 4:15 and 4:17 for an 8:32 2km. Took a 90sec rest then managed to bang out a 4:01 km to finish so I was happy with that.
Next Tuesday is Time Trial day - last of the year. I am aiming for sub 12:15 if I can.
This morning was run recovery day. Did 30mins on the bike followed by a few weights. Felt flat so showered and went to work.
3 comments:
You should've just tagged us! I'll get to work...
Thanks for comments on the blog, Clairie; you're not doing too badly yourself! See you in Canberra if not before!
I'm working on my Christmas post ... it is still a work in progress but I promise to have it done before Santa gets here.
Post a Comment