Thursday, December 01, 2005

A few of my Favourite Things - in no particular order

Twelve Movies I Like

Labryinth
Face Off
High Society
Ice Age
Tango and Cash
Pride and Prejudice
The Outsiders
Independance Day
Colour Purple
One Long Night
Beaches
Pulp Fiction


Eleven Favourite Runs/Races

Kurrawa 25Km
Noosa Half
Gold Coast Half
Pat's 3km TT
Any run with Tesso and the Buddies gang
30km run with Iliketoast
Mt Cootha
Bridge to Brisbane
Dusk to Dawn - 2hr Caboolture Run
Any run on New Years Eve
Any run on Christmas Day



Ten Things About Me

I love to run
I love to eat
I love to dance
My friends are very important to me
I am an extrovert
I love my job (so why am I on the net so much??)
I love my husband more than life itself
I don't have a birthmark
I have had laser surgery on my eyes
I literally have the biggest nose in my family

Nine Good Books

Pride and Prejudice
My Place
Seventh Scroll
Magic Faraway Tree
Harry Potter Series
It's not about the Bike
Paula Radclife Story
BattleAxe
Hostage in Iran


Eight Favorite Foods/Drinks

Spaghetti Bolognaise
Red Wine
Clairies Meatloaf
Haloumi Cheese
Water Water Water I love it
EnduroFX - the biggest lift!
Champagne
Chocolate


Seven Things I wear Daily

Wedding Ring
Shoes
earrings
sunscreen
deoderant
clothes
moisturiser

Six Things I hate

Injuries
Whingers
Cyclists who don't toot
The cost of running shoes
Flying in planes (see below)
Heights


Five Things I do Daily

Eat
Sleep
Kiss Allan
Think about running
SMS someone


Four TV Shows I watch

House
McLeods Daughters
Big Brother (groan)
Sunday Night Movie

Three Places I have Lived

Darwin
Alice Springs
Scotland

Two Things I Really Want

Faster Legs
Bigger Lungs

*One Person I can't live without*
Allan

4 comments:

Tesso said...

Ha ha, when I first started reading this I thought is was your Christmas wish list :-)

Tamyka Bell said...

It can be her Christmas wish list. I'll buy the legs - who wants to chip in for the lungs?

miners said...

Hey - nice post Clairiegirl.

Glad to know someone else loves the Magic Faraway Tree too

Toasty said...

I was excited to see our 30km run on the list. Glenno took me on the River Loop before Columbus and it not only helped me but I remember sitting down at breakfast smiling to myself.