Tested out the new tyre on the pram this morning - Man I am good!
Ran with Billy for 8km. It was slow but I was out for an easy run to get the hills out of my legs. Going to rest up now in preparation for a big one on Saturday.
Time to look at my food and how I am preparing for my big sessions in the way of diet and sleep and other issues.
As a wonderful nice point for me..I jumped on the scales this morning and am finally within a kg of my pre baby weight. I don't have the same shape.....and never will again...but my weight can now no longer be blamed on Billy :)
Lent is nearly here so time enough for cutting out all the foods I love which will aid me in my Canberra goal.
Heh guys - I won't be running GC Marathon. Am hoping to run a fast half. Goal for Canberra is still 3:30 which may change pending form closer to the race.
3 comments:
3:30 looks possible from your recent runs and the upward trajectory you've been on.
What's with "I was fast once"! You're still fast. Just got to do the training you were doing before, that's all.
Yes, suck it up and run fast! .... You want shoes? I know someone, who knows someone if you know what I mean ;)
Keep focused. Keep injury free. Thats all you can do for the next 10 weeks and as you say then look at where you are in regard to race plan and goal time.
Post a Comment