Just another lazy Sunday.
After a big week there was no way I was signing up for the 15km that most others were doing. Tesso was doing the 10km and if I didn't hate that distance I would have contemplated running with her but decided I needed to run hard and not long.
Felt great to be out there today. My heart wasn't in it initially but once I was half way through I started to feel great.
My heart rate was no doubt through the roof and my legs had a weariness to them that comes from high mileage (high for me) but they were still turning over. I was glad that in just a short 5km I was able to run each km faster than the one before.
Finish time was 22:05 certainly not a PB but I'm wrapped with the result regardless. Average 4:22min/km. Now for a rest day before getting into the half mara program for Canberra.
Oh and stay tuned to hear about my February Challenge. It's going to be fun!! (NOT!)
1 comment:
Glad your back with updates
Post a Comment