I have my program through a coach at NYRR now and it is in another online program so unlikely to duplicate what I am doing by typing it all out here again. I am going to aim to still update my blog from time to time on how I am FEELING about my running and put down significant race posts so I can look back on it historically. Maybe a monthly wrap up.
To finish out the week last week I ran:
Friday - Mount Coot-tha, awesome run. Did a bit beforehand as a warm up and to extend the distance. I'll keep doing this.
Saturday - tough love. Had Billy in the pram and we headed out on a hilly route. It was a tough 18km. Getting up the first big hill was so bad but Damo came back down and pushed Billy up for me. Not a nice road that one!! The average pace was around 5:24 for the run but my garmin had posted 6:02 pace as I did not stop it at some places.
Sunday - was not a good day for personal reasons and I didn't run.
The week begins again and I had an awesome fantastic run this morning. I just love running in this city and I am sure the route I took is going to quickly become my favourite one to do in early mornings.
1 comment:
Ha just when you had almost convinced me that I should strat updating my blog again. Off the hook!
Post a Comment