Looks like a nice day for a bit of a run. That bottom photo is the path coming up from Duranbah (Flagstaff) Beach isn't it? I remember it well as it was part of my daily run when training for school cross-country way back in 1977/78. Fortunately I lived on the right side of the border though.
That was around Miami when I still had 5k to go. YOU had been finished long enough to have a massage, read the paper, make a few phone calls, do your nails, learn a foreign language, write a novel ....
5 comments:
Looks like a nice day for a bit of a run. That bottom photo is the path coming up from Duranbah (Flagstaff) Beach isn't it? I remember it well as it was part of my daily run when training for school cross-country way back in 1977/78. Fortunately I lived on the right side of the border though.
Looking forward to hearing how your race went.
What's with the guy with the red clown hair? Looks like you're running a circus up there ;)
What's this WE business!
That was around Miami when I still had 5k to go. YOU had been finished long enough to have a massage, read the paper, make a few phone calls, do your nails, learn a foreign language, write a novel ....
Great photos Clairie. I can't wait to hear the story that goes with them.
Me too....waiting for the story!
Post a Comment