Friday, December 22, 2006

Hi Claire

We've received your entry for the 2007 Canberra Marathon ~ thank you for your ongoing support & we look forward to seeing you in Canberra again.

All the very best to you and your family for a very merry Christmas, a happy new year and a wonderful 2007.



Regards

Fran
Canberra Marathon
www.canberramarathon.com.au
Ph: +61 (0)2 4342 7611
Mob: 0417 285 609

16 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

What are you trying to tell us :-)

Shane said...

At least someone has their 07 goals set already :-)

Lulu said...

That's exciting... can't wait to cheer you on again. Mr lulu will be running too this year.

Ewen said...

I was sure you'd be running the Marathon Eve 5k after your impressive efforts on the track this year.

miners said...

Woo Hoo! I loved the piccie from PAt's Chrissy run - but I think the confirmation is even more exciting. Can't wait to follow you through to another 3:2x down there - or perhaps a 3:1x ... ?

Have loved reading you, running with you, sledging you and partying with you Clairie. Here's to an even bigger 07! :)

Superflake said...

Yeehah!

Unknown said...

Have a great Christmas, Clairie! I know you will!!

Rob said...

Can't wait!

Eagle said...

Thank you for your comment on my Blogg.

I am pleased to read that you will be at the starting line of the Canberra Marathon. Enjoy the few days rest and then start the training fresh both mentally and physically. You know what has to be done so as they say just do it.

I am sure if the preparation goes wwll the sub 3.20 will be in the bag. Me I have no goal time at the moment and will just see how the next few months go.

My next focus however is a 12 hour track run on the 6th January. I have fully recovered from GNW and am looking forward to this event. Between you and I my age Australian record looks a little soft and if I have a good night I should go past 114k - the 50 mile and 100k times are good but on a good run could be beaten. I have no injury and so we will see ..

Back to you - I hope you are very fit for the start of the marathon and we can stay together for much longer than 5k but I suspect it maybe you who moves ahead of me.

Best wishes to you and your family.

BTW Aunty is well and we are going on a Bush run for a few hours tomorrow morning as a change. She is presently focusing on preparation for the Foster Ironman and is looking forward to the challenge of a few months of dedicated and hard training.

CJ said...

Have a happy and safe Xmas and a happy new year. I llok forward to seeing you in early January when I'm up that way! Take care!

CJ xx

ps Good to see that you've set a goal! Which reminds me, I have too! (or two!)

2P said...

Merry Christmas Clairie

Samurai Running said...

Nice to have that confirmed Clairie.

Thanks for your support this year. I wish you and yours all the best for Christmas.

Stu Mac said...

WOW, another mara...


enjoy the training

Horrie said...

Good to see that you are stoking the fire within again Clairie. Looking forward to following your journey to a sub 3:20 at Canberra. If everything holds together, I would love to join you on that bus.

Mat said...

That's great. All the best in this latest goal.

Wobbly man said...

Good luck Clairie! Sorry I wont be there this year!