Mother addicted to running! Determined to go sub 3:20 before I hit 50! This blog is my journey of how I get there......
Oh My! The little snowmen really set those outfits off. They remind me of the episode from South Park about the cojoined foetus ;-)
Tess is leaning over. Was there drinking involved?
Like the capes... they might slow you down a bit though! Have a great Christmas.
With the matching outfits, you both look like escapees from the same institution <|8-))).
I believe the outfits are not good for running quick times in. You must bring them down to run C2S in.
Well it makes me Wonder.
I'm speechless!
Looking at that photo I just hit on an idea for a gift for your 24yo unfit male for a work friend ;)Hope I'm not too late.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh My! The little snowmen really set those outfits off. They remind me of the episode from South Park about the cojoined foetus ;-)
Tess is leaning over. Was there drinking involved?
Like the capes... they might slow you down a bit though! Have a great Christmas.
With the matching outfits, you both look like escapees from the same institution <|8-))).
I believe the outfits are not good for running quick times in. You must bring them down to run C2S in.
Well it makes me Wonder.
I'm speechless!
Looking at that photo I just hit on an idea for a gift for your 24yo unfit male for a work friend ;)Hope I'm not too late.
Post a Comment