Mother addicted to running! Determined to go sub 3:20 before I hit 50! This blog is my journey of how I get there......
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Thanks thanks thanks thanks
Thanks to all those who have put comments on my blogs, sent me SMS or emails. It really means a lot. It's great to have you all as supporters and friends.
Well done on a great race! Oh to crack that barrier... what a buzz! That is what I pcture in my speed work... last 100ms I think come on your 100m off the finish for a 45min 10km... always works to pick it up a bit! That is the dream anyway! Congratulations :) I agree this CR community is fantastic!!
4 comments:
No worries Clairie, it's because you rock!
too easy, you deserve it all.
Well done on a great race! Oh to crack that barrier... what a buzz! That is what I pcture in my speed work... last 100ms I think come on your 100m off the finish for a 45min 10km... always works to pick it up a bit! That is the dream anyway!
Congratulations :) I agree this CR community is fantastic!!
Congatulations on your recent 10k PB. It is always so satisfying reaching a goal especially when it has been so elusive.
It is always interesting reading your blog. You put so much of yourself into it.
Also you seem to be changing The Name of your blog every week recently.
Post a Comment