Had just about the best possible run ever - the Recovery Run!
I'm still trying to work out what I was recovering from...ha!
Ran around 5:30 pace give or take for 11km but threw in about 6 x 100m sprints that got the heart rate up and racing.
Which brings to mind - I have no idea what my heart rate is sitting at these days. I tried to measure this afternoon but everytime Billy came to sit on my stomach it shot up to 80bpm. It was sitting around 62bpm lying on the floor but I think I need to actually do a test and see what I can record for my maximum as well as do the garmin test to measure the minimum first thing in the morning.
i will endeavour to find out my max and min this week. CHORE # 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment