Mother addicted to running! Determined to go sub 3:20 before I hit 50! This blog is my journey of how I get there......
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Wicked Wednesday
It was another glorious day running along the Brisbane River with the buddies.
I met Brett in the carpark early and we headed out for a quick stint at a warmup. 5:30am the group then took off for a steady 10km. Tesso and I had other ideas, we decided to practice our pace (5:37min/km) for our upcoming 2Hr Pacing gig at the Gold Coast Marathon. We were chatting and laughing and just having a good old time out there. But we couldn't run slow enough. It felt like we were walking pace at some places..but we still averaged 5:17min/km.
Whilst I had a great run, totally enjoyed the morning - and followed it up with a hot coffee on the bridge with my buddies...I am nervous about the upcoming gig and carrying through on my promises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment