What a laugh. How much fun do you think you can have at a speed session...I mean really have fun.
Pat turned up with his own little Santa (son Tim) dressed up in costume including full red sleigh (red BMX) and sack of pressies.
The pressies turned out to be hats and outfits for runners to wear!
Unfortunately being near the front I got handed one of the large joker hats with bells with big letters - Merry Christmas' written on the front. On it went just hiding my Coolrunning cap. Had to keep it on the whole way.
As I wasn't doing any speed I managed to keep it on and had a good laugh at those who were trying to be serious and running hard (everyone but me) running past with hats and outfits on.
One poor bugger had to wear a dress. Damn he looked good it in too! Sure some of the blokes were going to see their psychiatrist afterwards...
I hope to see the photo soon of puntermatt, Pat and Runner in the Hills all wearing their matching macho Mr Clause outfits. They looked a scream. Also being the fastest they led the way and home again screaming at any nearby person "Merry Christmas".
Everyone put in a hard effort, well except for me as I have a few more days of NO speed or hills, and after finishing up all met up at the local cafe for a hearty breakfast. The kids are on holidays and work is winding down but it wasn't until this mornings run that it really hit home - Christmas is coming.
I am so excited now. What a rush...........Merry Christmas Blogger readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment