Absolutely nothing this morning. Can't remember the last time I slept in on a week day and woke up with my hubby.
Stayed up most of last night working on a tender document - and a damn fine job I did too! So I decided to skip the gym and get some extra shut eye.
Feeling abit "blah" at the moment but hopefully things will improve.
Have 'SCHOOL OF PAIN' tonight as Tess and I have come to describe our beginners speed session that we take each Wednesday night for Intraining (thanks for the apt description Melski!). Should be fun tonight as we are going to go very hard, then finish 15mins early to have a glass of wine/coffee/beer and socialise with the group a bit afterwards.
3 comments:
First sleep in for weeks for me too Clairie! Thought I'd skip the scheduled 1 hour morning run in case it was cold and wet outside ... of course I didn't get up and check in case I was wrong :-)
Trouble is now gotta squeeze that run in before tonights 'School Of Pain' :-(
A very good idea, Clairie, to follow the "School of Pain" session with a few drinks! Hope you & Tess enjoy both sessions!
"School of Pain" followed by "School of Recovery"... i like it!!
Post a Comment