*groan* it was hard to leave my nice warm bed this morning but after the excesses of the weekend I was determined to put things right by a good hard workout at the gym.
With two speed sessions planned for this week I knew I had to take it easy on the treadmill, so I told myself I would just warm up for 10mins before hitting the weights. However after 5mins I felt like a wuss that it was almost over so upped the pace to 4min/km and finished off with 5mins of hard effort.
Then hit the weights and whilst in between reps on the calf machine I think I actually fell asleep! This morning was so hard but I kept at it and feel I gave everything I had in me. My arms are throbbing and certainly not feeling strong like they did last week.
Might need to get to sleep tonight earlier than usual or start taking some vitamins, I have a big week ahead of me and don't want to drag myself through until the weekend.
Tess please....promise me no more parties until after Noosa!!! *wickedlaugh* but it was fun :)
1 comment:
Came to read all about this mornings very impressive effort... not been posted yet though I see :)
Post a Comment