Was just on my way out to dinner with Rob when I emailed Tesso to see if I should pick her up on the way. Oops wrong night.
It think the psychological affect of not being tagged in the lastest round has left me noncomprehendus. It doesn't matter. I have real friends....somewhere.
On a bright note - Miners is officially slotted in as the 'unofficial' 95min pacer for the Gold Coast Marathon half. So guess who will be trying to keep his bright blouse in sight the whole way?????
7 comments:
Some little pre-race nerves there Clairie. Settle Petal.
Hey Clairie, I thought maybe you just wanted to get a seat next to Deek and that's why you were going early. Kinda like lining up for Robbie Williams tickets.
PS Now I feel really really really bad about not tagging you. I never will not again.
95mins is that all he can run. Those blouses really are effecting him. Deek and Pat in one room. Hope Deek doesn't have any nude runner stories like Pat at Canberra last year.
gee that flake is getting cheeky in his old age ... however, yes the train is all loaded up with coal and ready for the big trip north.
Hey, I thought that rather than getting a balloon as this may give an impression of being "offical" in a way and upset the GC organisers, even if it was a neutral colour, I might wear one of those bright red flashing lights off my bike! Sound good?
Go Clairie and Mr Clairie and Little Clairie - hope you all have a great run on the weekend. Will be awaiting the results with baited breath.
never mind Clairie, we'll save you a spot at the dinner tonight as well :)
Ill look after you Clairie you want feel left out now :)
Post a Comment