Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday - Gym and Race

Hopefully Steve has signed off his computer and gone to get ready for his big marathon...so he won't see this post. I am resting - truly I am!

Actually this morning I WAS really lazy and just did a very short stint at the gym. More like laying on my towel pretending to stretch when I really was getting some extra zzzz's.

Tonight is the Brisbane Running Group 3km Challenge - a 3km race through the botanical gardens in the city. Sounds like fun, will hurt like hell and be followed up with a well deserved drink!!

Can't Wait! I'm dying to run again - it's been 51 hours since I last ran.......

5 comments:

Ewen said...

Steve has all your comments loaded into his iPod for Sunday! That's for the pre-race gee-up... of course he doesn't use an iPod during the race ;)

Good luck tonight Clairie - I want you to run well under 12. You can do it!

Tesso said...

I'm excited about tonight ... well I was until I remembered the video will be shown. How embarrassing!

Stephen Lacey said...

Well, as I type this I suppose you ou there strutting that lightning fast form we see in the photo in the side bar. 51 hours!! That's a long time. I must have gone that long without running once. ;-)

miners said...

Best of luck for the 3km! Mind the Ibis when you're running that fast :)

Rob said...

I hope there are not too many 51 hr gaps in your training schedule Clairie. They are not good for you because you get up to mischief.