Friday 16th - 3km race - crap run, 12:36
Saturday 17th - 12km - ha ha so much for long run
Sunday 18th - 10Miler - 1:19, felt great.
Monday /Tuesday - Sydney for work - no running
Wednesday - 20.5km Average 5:10
Thursday - Speed, PCRG. Mix of good and bad bits, slow and fast bits.
Friday - 12.5km throughout city of Sydney courtesy of Tour Guide Tesso.
Saturday - 5km race (21:06) 2km warm up and 3km cooldown - including Lilyfield hill rep
Sunday - 34.5km with JD, Eagle and Tesso. Average pace 5:03. Was a bit faster than that as I left garmin on when walking up some stairs very slowly (it was the last km!!!).
Feeling great now and ready for a kick ass week of running! Rest day tomorrow and then straight back into it again.
Canberra = 6 weeks to go~!!!!!!!!!!
17 comments:
Great week Clairie - especially that 21:06 and long run!
I'll swap you a rest day for your crap 12:36 ;)
I was only going to turn up for the 5k if you were going to break 20mins. Actually was really busy at work between 7-9am same time as the CR5K. The Western Wanderer is pretty flat, only H2.
Hope you enjoyed your whirlwind trip. And speaking of whillwinds that's how you ran!
I was just watching Sunrise and Mark Baretta kept looking out the window obviously hoping to spot us again.
6 weeks less Taper .... it is all going well, great Sunday run!!!!
Yes a great week,
again I'm in awe of your ability to balance act all your commitments with running.
A week few more good weeks of solid running should build your confidence for Canberra. Have a good week.
I hope it is seven weeks to go else I've made a bad miscalculation.
Ahh you should have come and did the STaR! It wasn't that hilly to be honest, a lot of bush and wonderful scenery, can't believe you came all the way down here and round round the Bay! :)
34K at 5min pace is very good going, great confidence builder for Canberra. Just remember though that it would have fatigued the legs a bit being all on concrete, so be careful this week!
Wow, you sure had a busy week. Two trips to Sydney and you still get in over 80k's of running! Well done :-).
Martin was right - you missed one of the most scenic runs in Sydney!
And you were in Sydney for work!
Nice running Clairie, gotta be happy with your 5k time and to back up with solid run the next day is very good indeed.
Sorry I missed you at the 5km challenge on Saturday. I really wanted to get there but had to work instead. Bummer! Good to see that you had a great run on Sunday. Look forward to seeing you in Canberra. Hopefully, I can keep up with you.
It was nice to catch up over the weekend. See you soon.
Looks like your life is about as hectic as mine! And only 6 weeks until Canberra - yikes. Guess I've been a little preoccupied with another event prior to it!
Anyway looks like your training is going really well.
Yo, Clairie, go kick ass! Sounds like your mental state is in great shape. I wish I was going to be at Canberra to see you and Tesso run.
Good to hear from you again Clairie. Seems like the training is going well. Keep up the good work.
Yep kick some ass in training as you did on Saturday and Sunday. I enjoyed your company.Did you cover the skins for the plane ??
Post a Comment