How droll....had 20km @5min pace in the program.
Managed 10km @ 5.28min pace.
Just didn't feel up to it this morning despite the fact that I had made up my mind to cut back the mileage to assist me with my run at Caboolture this Sat. I don't think I could have done 20km anyhow!!!
10 comments:
I'm sure i4 you had to do the 20km, you would have. You probably took the sensible approach. Good luck.
Had to laugh - 20km at 5min pace in the morning! Who does that?! Good luck for Caboolture - will be waiting to hear all about it. (now I'll just hobble back to the sofa, bought my battered legs up and enjoy that coffee - playing on the sympathy factor at home today!)
You will probably get the benefit on Saturday with a super run. Good luck with Caboolture.
A wise decision Clairie given your big (long) race this weekend. Good luck!!
Yes Clairie follow some of you own, good, advice on the subject of tapering.
Poor rehearsal makes for a brilliant opening night - you are going to flog Caboolture ;-)
It was so great to run with you and Lizzle this morn, we don't manage to do that often enough. And we mightn't been running too fast or too far but we sure did a lot of talking :-)
I think the 20 push-ups at the end were more strenuous ;-)
My brain is attempting to process this information, but the synapses have been confused. Anyway, glad you did the right run in the end.
If you are still having trouble getting Tesso's subscription right in Bloglines, make sure you subscribe to the atom.xml feed.
20ks on a Wednesday should be easy for you now. Oh well Caboolture taper.
Post a Comment