I think Toasty is confused because where you have "refrain from blogging" doesn't appear highlighted or any different from the rest of your text. I only noticed when I went to comment and clicked on "show original post".
Either that or he didn't eat his toast this morning.
Ah clever Clairie! I had the same problem as iliketoast and was wondering what this woman was up to. But Tesso saved the day of course with her explanation and I too saw the light!
9 comments:
i'm confused .... not sure if it is the post or just me
Ha ha :-)
I think Toasty is confused because where you have "refrain from blogging" doesn't appear highlighted or any different from the rest of your text. I only noticed when I went to comment and clicked on "show original post".
Either that or he didn't eat his toast this morning.
The link shows up OK on bloglines though :) Is a ho-hum rest day involve any particular kind or rest or ho-humming?
LOL Clairie
Enjoy your run tomorrow night :-)
Ahhh! Rest Day for me too Clairie.
Thank you for your comment on my blog. It means a lot.
now i get it!
Good idea Clairie. I've noticed that recent tendency of yours to 'slag off' competitors and coaches.
Good luck tomorrow. Be nice to Tesso every time you lap her ;)
Ah clever Clairie! I had the same problem as iliketoast and was wondering what this woman was up to. But Tesso saved the day of course with her explanation and I too saw the light!
Long live the (blogging) revolution!
Post a Comment