Wednesday, February 09, 2005

8km

Regatta Runners have started really getting into gear for Canberra marathon and also Gold Coast later in the year.

As such todays run was a hilly one that Tess and I opted to miss out on. So we headed out towards the city to the 4km mark and then turned around for home.

Reasonable pace for a Wednesday run. Need to go easy on Wednesday as it is in between Pats two speed sessions (Tue and Thur) and they tend to hurt the legs a bit!

Had a business meeting in the city meeting a new client. Turned out to be a favourite runner of mine who has just started to go to Pat's session twice a week. We ended up spending most of the meeting talking about running and tomorrows anticipated session - to the terror and boredom of all the others present in the meeting. I think they all thought we were aliens talking some new language.

What a small world this is.

2 comments:

Eagle said...

Just caught up with your running since the 3k PB TT a week or so ago. Great effort by you on the long run and a fantastic effort by Tesso. I was thinking if I come back into this world a massage mat would be interesting at times.....
Need to know how Pat's speed seesion went this morning.
Ray

Unknown said...

You're so lucky to have the benefit of Pat's sessions, Clairie; & you're getting terrific results that make me come back & check your blog regularly! LL