How exciting.
Pat announced at this mornings session that seeing as we are all improving so well he wants to reward everyone's efforts with a medal.
He is going to see about having them done for Sub 14, Sub 13, Sub 12, Sub 11, Sub 10, Sub 9 (that guy is sick!) for the monthly 3K TT.
Seeing as I have just done my first Sub 13 this week, I hope I don't have to wait the whole year before I can get the Sub 12 medal :(
I think it is great that Pat is further encouraging his team.
Todays session was out for 3.5km then 6x2min (with 1min SR - NOT. Pat kept pusing it lower an lower. Think he needs new watch). Then the 3.5k run home again.
I took it easyish - didn't want to get sore just before Sat run. I know Sat is only 2hrs but I want to finish in reasonable shape with a decent distance achieived in that time.
Tomorrow is rest day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment