Friday, February 25, 2005

Friday Easy Run

....ah now what did Tess and Clairie get up to today?

Headed out for our normal run on Fridays with the Regatta Runners but I only wanted to do 5km - saving myself for Sunday race. Tess ran ahead but then jumped out of line and headed into the city - damn work thing again! :)

Whilst I was stretching and waiting for the other runners to return an old lady crossed the bike path without looking and created a huge mess. No one hurt but lots of colourful language. Poor lady.
The funny thing was the cyclist got going and she stood there calling out to apologise (he wasn't even listening) and as she did another two bikes came hurtling down and screamed at her to move. She must have been terrified. Whilst she was in the wrong at first, the last bikers were just plain rude and going way too fast.

Had quick breakfast with the tribe and went off to work and suprise suprise some drunk man (because women don't get drunk) must have dropped a wad of tickets to the NRL game on Saturday in our carpark. I asked around but they don't belong to anyone I know. SCORE!
Going to take the whole family now. Wonder if they will turn up to find their seats taken?

2 comments:

Rob said...

The old lady wasn't you was it Clairie??

Jen said...

Good luck to you both for Sunday ! Can't wait to hear about the PB Clairie !!