okay so for those who wondered why I wasn't blogging...I was.
They were just being saved in another month...so sorry. I will try to fix it up over the next few days. Guess you all needed a break from reading my crap anyhow.
Wondering why I kept getting comments on my Canberra entry :)
I am officially a blog idiot!
3 comments:
We like reading your crap Clairie. I was going to send you an email. 'Was becoming worried at your sudden writer's block. I hope your injury clears up soon and you're back running and supporting other runners. Thanks for the 500th post.
Yes, we were all wondering what had happened to you! Here's to that ITB getting better quickly!
You may be able to explain away the "lost" posts, but I am waiting for an explanation for the new colour scheme. I'm speculating (that just like the Rastafarians who also use the Red Gold and Green) it is a tribute to Ethiopians and all their great runners.
Still scratching about the banjos.
Post a Comment