Mother addicted to running! Determined to go sub 3:20 before I hit 50! This blog is my journey of how I get there......
A miracle! Chickybabe is very happy for you & will be even happier when you rid yourself of that injury!
Yee Hah. Now I have something to read!
Was your Blog rejected by the Trash Bin Clairie?I'm glad.
Good to hear Clairie,Now make sure to back up, that reminds me...
Good to see the nerds are doing their job. Must be a relief for you.
But where is the red, gold and green Clairie?! We all want you back running for the Gold Coast. Good luck!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A miracle! Chickybabe is very happy for you & will be even happier when you rid yourself of that injury!
Yee Hah. Now I have something to read!
Was your Blog rejected by the Trash Bin Clairie?
I'm glad.
Good to hear Clairie,
Now make sure to back up, that reminds me...
Good to see the nerds are doing their job. Must be a relief for you.
But where is the red, gold and green Clairie?! We all want you back running for the Gold Coast. Good luck!
Post a Comment