I'm sorry that you had such a bad race Clairie as we were having a ball cheering you on each time you came around. To run a PB when feeling the way you did is a testament to how tough you are. You will continue to grow and get stronger from this experience.
There should be some 10ks in Brisbane which you can use all that background training for, and this time the conditions won't be as bad and you won't be as sick on the day. Your run impressed me anyway.
Great to meet you in Canberra Clairie. We really enjoyed chering you on in the 10km. That PB is was soft I can see it tumbling when the planets align which must not be far off!!
I didn't get to meet you clairie! :( I was left to 'mind the shop' in the Expo and got chatting to KT. I did get to briefly meet the famous tesso. It's a shame the conditions were not great.
I think the early coolness even sucked Pat out a tad fast for the 3hr group. You'll thrash 1:40 at the Gold Coast and I'll be there to see it and finally meet you!
You went well Clairie. My times on that course have always been a little soft, racing at 4pm in the afternoon is always difficult. Soon the conditions will be perfect, you will have the familiarity of a home bed and a morning start, and you will crack 45 minutes big time!
Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon You come and go You come and go Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream Red, gold and green Red, gold and green.
Everyone was so excited to be watching you run. When you ran past to the sound of the CR cheer, my friends who I was standing with said "wow, she's lucky having a cheer aquad like that". :-)
You will break your PB again sometime soon, and hopefully next time you'll get a chance to enjoy it!
Clairie, what a sight it was to see you race the 10k on Saturday with Mr G and Spud either side as your bodyguards. Definitely one of the highlights of the weekend!
Congrats on the PB. Its gonna be a short-lived one that's for sure.
12 comments:
I'm sorry that you had such a bad race Clairie as we were having a ball cheering you on each time you came around. To run a PB when feeling the way you did is a testament to how tough you are. You will continue to grow and get stronger from this experience.
There should be some 10ks in Brisbane which you can use all that background training for, and this time the conditions won't be as bad and you won't be as sick on the day. Your run impressed me anyway.
Great to meet you in Canberra Clairie. We really enjoyed chering you on in the 10km. That PB is was soft I can see it tumbling when the planets align which must not be far off!!
Mate, in the conditions that was a huge result, and you can approach your next 10k in cooler, familiar conditions with confidence.
I didn't get to meet you clairie! :( I was left to 'mind the shop' in the Expo and got chatting to KT. I did get to briefly meet the famous tesso. It's a shame the conditions were not great.
I think the early coolness even sucked Pat out a tad fast for the 3hr group. You'll thrash 1:40 at the Gold Coast and I'll be there to see it and finally meet you!
You went well Clairie. My times on that course have always been a little soft, racing at 4pm in the afternoon is always difficult. Soon the conditions will be perfect, you will have the familiarity of a home bed and a morning start, and you will crack 45 minutes big time!
Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon
You come and go
You come and go
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream
Red, gold and green
Red, gold and green.
Could Boy George play the banjo?.
Clairie, you impressed us all!!
Everyone was so excited to be watching you run. When you ran past to the sound of the CR cheer, my friends who I was standing with said "wow, she's lucky having a cheer aquad like that". :-)
You will break your PB again sometime soon, and hopefully next time you'll get a chance to enjoy it!
Clairie, what a sight it was to see you race the 10k on Saturday with Mr G and Spud either side as your bodyguards. Definitely one of the highlights of the weekend!
Congrats on the PB. Its gonna be a short-lived one that's for sure.
Keep the chins up Clairie. You'll recover from your injury.
Hope you recover from your injury soon! Wondered what had happened to you on sunday, then Tesso said you'd had to pull out. Bummer! Feel better soon!
See you on sunday, mistress of the luggage!
Reaching your blog in cached form, but this is strange.
Post a Comment