Tuesday, April 26, 2005

MASSAGE

I thought Massage was meant to be a relaxing, sensual art that unwound tight muscles and relieved stress.

Today I actually bit through my toungue, okay well not through it - but I did bite it. Trying to stop from sounding like a girl. It was very painful. Had the ITB done by a runner massuese. It feels great now. But I think I am going to have to go there blindfolded next time so the body doesn't tense up the minute it sees the massage table.

Pat sent me an email to try out BRUNO.
He was the official Massuese for the past two Aussie Olympic teams and used to do all Pat's massages. *Bruno*....I can't see that name matching a small gentle guy with tiny delicate (=non hurting) hands..... So no I think I will stick with my current one thanks very much!

No comments: