Don't know how I pulled myself out of bed - I am STILL suffering from lack of sleep from Saturday night. AND my house is a pigsty *groan*
Arrived at the gym just before 6am. As soon as I got running I was okay. Did 3km warm up at 5 min pace on a gradient. Then headed over to do some weights.
I put my compression bandaged on my knee this morning after my shower - it is feeling tingly and I hope the Bakers Cyst is not going to be a recurring thing.
At work now and all I really want to do is go back to bed. 90mins at the gym only made me more tired and achy all over :(
Will try to go to bed by 8am tonight and WON'T stay up late reading Paula Radcliffes book!
2 comments:
What??? You want to go to bed by 8am??? Oooh, you do need more sleep Clairie!
It was so good to have you back in the regular Saturday pack. Probably just as well we didn't run further, even our 14k built up too much of a thirst for Pat's party :-)
You poor thing! You looked soooo tired last night ;)
Don't worry about the pigsty til you've had some more shut eye!
Post a Comment