Mother addicted to running! Determined to go sub 3:20 before I hit 50! This blog is my journey of how I get there......
So this is a foot note then? Haha I crack myself up. Hope it gets better soon Clairie.
Foot up date .... I thought you'd discovered a new stretch, or had a plan if you came across that guy attackign women on the bikeways of Brissie.
Call me old fashioned I like nothing up date. Well that's the best I could do you guys took the best lines. Sheesh, and I thought I was a good punster.
Using one leg for the RPM class must look strange.
You sure can hold the suspense........
At least you didn't "put your foot in it" unlike like your last post Ms Potty Mouth
Any footage?!!!!!! Sorry, that was really pathetic!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So this is a foot note then? Haha I crack myself up. Hope it gets better soon Clairie.
Foot up date ....
I thought you'd discovered a new stretch, or had a plan if you came across that guy attackign women on the bikeways of Brissie.
Call me old fashioned I like nothing up date. Well that's the best I could do you guys took the best lines. Sheesh, and I thought I was a good punster.
Using one leg for the RPM class must look strange.
You sure can hold the suspense........
At least you didn't "put your foot in it" unlike like your last post Ms Potty Mouth
Any footage?!!!!!! Sorry, that was really pathetic!
Post a Comment