Okay it is official. Blogger Scott and myself have lauched vicious attacks at each other.
Well that certainly sounds a lot more dramatic than going on a diet!!!
Scott and I both need to lose weight, not because we are fat, but to get down to our racing weight before our key races.
Scott needs to lose 5kg and I need to drop 4kg. Scott needs to lose his weight by mid feb, I have till end of Feb. Might sound a bit harsh on poor old Scotty but my keen dietitian tells me it is easier for a male to lose that weight than a female. Oh and it just so happens Scotty has the added pressure of his race being on the 18th Feb!!
We both know the prizes we are going to give the winner....but we'll save that for a later post.
Rules:
Must still be able to train well (ie can't check in to hospital and have stomach pumped each day!!).
Can't chop off any body parts.
Must maintain fluids - weightloss can't be dehydration.
Must be progressive (ie can't drop 4kg overnight....mmm I wish!!)
Hopefully the joint venture will provide us both with will power and motivation at the times we need it.
*Interruption by Secretary*
Clairies response: no thanks, no Tim Tam for me today...
Ok I'm back - see it is working already!!!
3 comments:
OK Clairie
I'll concede that "it is easier for a male to lose that weight than a female". If you concede that males are better at using garmins.
Also pity about the not losing anybody parts cause my old man used to say I could lose five kilos of ugly fat by cutting my head off.
All the best with it Clairie. Bye the way do they still sell "Chiko Rolls" in Australia? They are good!
and cheaper by the dozen.
Mmmm, was it a dark chocolate Tim Tam? If so, next time snaffle it for me :-)
I also need to lose weight to get down to my racing weight - at least 2kg, 3kg would be good, by the end of Feb, so I'm an interested bystander (need the motivation!)
Post a Comment