Alarm went off at 4.30am and I was ready and raring to go (note to self - see Dr!)
Met up with Tess at 5.15am and we started out at a nice pace over to St Lucia from the Regatta. Legs were aching and telling me to hop back into my car and go home to bed.
It was hard going up the hills but then we did a few laps on a grassy oval and I felt heaps better.
Got back to the Regatta a few mins before 6am to start out with that group. Liz joined up with us and the three of us went out for a 10km loop into the Gardens. Liz and I ended up taking a cut and resting a the 9km mark whilst Superwoman Tess went and did the remaining km before re-joining us.
Ended up doing 16km (17 for Tess) before heading for the showers and going to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment