Okay maybe I should wait until tomorrow to post this...but I can't I am so excited. I am truly pain free - even when squatting and kicking my leg. First run tomorrow am.
I went to see that wonderful brute - Bruno. He massaged and pummeled and found all my problems and fixed them....JUST LIKE THAT!
News is I have the best ITB and glutes in the world (strange to hear that from someone you are paying...but then again I was paying him to tell me the worst news not the best). Apparently I had a tear in my left calf (from pressure from incorrect orthotics as confirmed by visit to Dean of Physio at UQ tonight) and the whole calf had become so tight and mangled it was pulling on my hammies and affecting the ITB. All that damn bloody rolling on that stupid foam thing was doing good but it would never have disappeared without looking at the calf. Now that is on the mend I don't have any ITB pain at all.
But you should see the photos. I came home and got undressed and my husband went beserk. My back and my legs are all bruised and look like I have been hit by a car! He was really concerned. I don't give a toss. I can run again :)
Will post photos tonight. Gotta go find the best red in the house and crack it open....*********BIG BIG BIG BIG SILLY GRIN*********
No comments:
Post a Comment