Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Living on the Edge

Turned up to the 3km Time Trial this morning.

Was great to be with the group and then watch them all run fast (damnit!) whilst I stretched and cheered from the sidelines.

My leg has gone through more than 200 laps in a freezing cold pool, many ice glasses, constant massage and endless stretches.
Still aching today after this mornings 30min run (I did the warm up and cool down) but the pain at least has subsided to an ache as opposed to the sharp pain of last week.

Is there anything in life more depressing to a runner than an injury?

4 comments:

Rob said...

Yes Clairie. Two injuries.

Ewen said...

Yep, a person who is yet to discover running!

Tesso said...

When one of your favourite running buddies has an injury its almost as depressing :-(

Chelle said...

Just you wait to you get back on track Clairie, I'll be cheering for you (and screaming at you to get your knees up!).

Keep up the recovery, and the glad wrap.... you'll be running around in no time :)