Sunday, May 01, 2005

TESS COMES THIRD

I slept in - due to big night last night (and misery as I couldnt' run) but Tesso turned up for the BRRC 7km Club Championships.

Good thing she did - managed to take away third prize. Well Done Tesso!

After a few weeks of consistent running I know she has been feeling sore and has tired legs. Still after Saturdays long run up Mount Cootha, she still pulled out a good effort.

What a champion. I definitely need to see what batteries she is using..mine have run out of charge!

2 comments:

Tesso said...

Thanks Clairie. Glad you didn't mention that there was daylight between me and the second placed Chundachick ;-)

We missed you out there, but even moreso at Expressohead afterwards.

The quads still hurt a bit but those Mt Coot-tha runs are sure worth every little bit of pain.

Chelle said...

Wooooo-hooo Tesso!! Well done, I'd heard you'd run but didnt realise you did so well :)