Wednesday, May 18, 2005

MMMM MASSAGE

Thought I hadn't shelled out enough cash this week so booked in for a 90min sports massage - focusing on the ITB. Can you believe the non-inflammed leg is sorer than the inflammed leg???? Am I meant to ice both of them now?

Heading out for my first cycle tonight - after a 10min stride session. Will be good to get out on the road for any amount of time.

I am really missing my running buddies. :(

8 comments:

Eagle said...

Clairie,
Sorry I missed you and tess when I was in Brisbane but some unexpected things happened and my teaching load blew out considerably. Just made my 7.00pm flight home.

I am amazed at the proeblems you are having in getting rid of the injury. I have have some difficulties but nothing compard to you and I have at least been able to run although without speed or long but at least I could run. I do hope after all the expense and advice that recovery is just a few light jogs away.

Catch up with you soon.

Rob said...

My heart goes out to you Clarie.

Rob said...

eeeerr Clairie.

Tesso said...

And we are missing you big time :-(

Chelle said...

Missing you too - will be good to have your company at Warwick though :)

Wobbly man said...

Oh, Clairie - come back down South where we have less injuries (because the weather is too cold to run in). Hang in there - things will turn around soon :)

Unknown said...

Oh Clairie, Chickybabe is so sorry to hear that you're injured again; as a last resort I'll get to work on one of my magic "get well" spells! Will be thinking of you & hoping for speedy recovery in the days ahead. Keep us informed. LL

Hannah said...

Get better soon Dude! I miss watching your back disappearing into the distance at the West End!

Hope Warwick went okay for you all - looking forward to reading Blog entries!