Went to the gym today with my new best friend (little white pill) and got into my normal routine.
Not quite 100% pain free - as I was not able to do as much weight on the chest press and still not able to do any pushups but aside from that it was good to feel like I did a workout. Much better than Friday's session which I found really hard.
I am beginning to learn the stretches I do at the end of my weights session is one of the most important things for injury prevention and I look forward to long stretches and feeling more and more flexible each week.
1 comment:
Clairie! What is is about you and pain? It seems to have been your constant companion over the past 12 months. At least you have generally received the pain rendering injuries while you have been enjoying yourself. I hope theh future holds all the enjoyment without the pain.
Post a Comment