Gosh two days in a row. Um this could get boring...... :)
Nah seriously it was heaps of fun. Me and LWP decided to skip the speed session with Pat. I tend to push myself in that group (doh - that's the whole idea I know) so thought I would be best at the gym where I could stop/start according to my pain threshold.
Still, as we have a 3K TT next Tuesday I thought I had better do some hard running.
After warming up for 5mins I did 2 x 4min km on the tready. Just have to manage to string one more (and sprint the finish) and I will have my sub 12. Not really thinking it will happen next week but I am certainly hoping to feel good on the day and will give it a shot.
It would be really really exciting and motivating if say someone who had stress fractures and couldn't run was able to come down and cheer us on. And maybe someone with hamstring tears might want to run at a slower pace and cheer me on.... lots of possibilities. That would all be cool *grins*
No comments:
Post a Comment