Monday, November 14, 2005

Claires Special Eating Plan

I am so over this whole healthy eating saga. I felt shit the first week, fantastic last week and shit again this week??

I have been sooooo good. Nothing that is on the no-no list. With the exception of some white rice when we dined out with some Sydney runners at the local Indian on Sat night.

Today I am craving potato chips (WTF??), chocolate and well anything that is not fruit really :)

16 more days to go... *sigh*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Clairie, I simply couldn't go without the all too often bar of choc & as for potato chips!! They're my favourite! Have to admire your determination in abstaining!

Tesso said...

Almost halfway there Clairie!

As for my "going out in sympathy with you and giving up chocolate for November" .... yep, I've stuck to it. But next time you decide to do something like this, keep it to yourself please.

Stu Mac said...

Clairie, obviously I have only read your blog ir-regularly in the past few months, but I assume I have only been reading from blogline, I was very surprised to see YELLOW and FLAMES, WOW!

The special eating plan, I take it I will find a blog entry???

All the best & congrats on a hard session of repeats.

Stu