Who ever said that stupid saying? Probably my mother.
I am on the verge of death.
My legs are sore and tired. I am hitting the bed every night and am asleep before my feet leave the ground. Literally one night this week hubby had to put the blanket on me as I had fallen alseep doing my stretches!!!
Tuesdays hill session
Wednesday morning 90min gym
Wednesday night 5.2km race
Thursday morning speed session.
I am smashed!
I am over the urge to have a coffee but I wonder if on other weeks it used to perk me up a bit on Thursdays as that is the lowest ebb day for me physically. An 8km run tomorrow followed by Saturday mornings hilly run up Mount Cootha (first attempt).
Can't wait for Sunday *rest day*.
4 comments:
Hehe. Good on you Clairie, just think how much this training will pay off come April next year :-)
J.
Poor thing! You're doing so well without the coffee!
re your comment: OMG, of course saturday has to be a mt cootha run!!! I'd have a go only
a. I'll still be miles behind you lot and b. I'm going to have a serious crack at my 10km time on sunday...
so perhaps I'll come but run on my own for the morning! At least I'll get to hear all about it at breakfast!
You're doing fabulously!
It might be your first but I'm betting you'll love it so much it will be your first of many. Wait'll we start doing double loops :-)
Mt Coot-tha here we come!!!
What time is everyone running up Mt Coot-tha? I have to be at work by 0730h over at Enoggera, but if you're starting early enough I might right through and say g'day.
Post a Comment