Friday, May 19, 2006

Comprehendo!

I get it now...ha ha very funny.

The Dr's passing words to me that I would be in "extreme discomfort" was obviously referring to my inability to be able to run. And yes he is right. For the first time in months (I truly did not realise how painful my hip was I had gotten so used to it being sore) I am pain free and dying to get out on the road...and can't!!!

Not to worry it is enforced tapering for Warwick and I can let loose about 7am tomorrow morning amid the snow and ice.

I am feeling great, legs are great **I luv Cortisone**, ipod all loaded (thanks for the reminder Tesso) and I am good to go. Only thing now is that as I can't classify myself as an 'injured runner' does that mean I have to actually run hard?
Deary me...nerves and butterflies already!!!!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Snow & ice??????

Shesh. I was only coming up to Banjo country for the weather ;-)

See you tonight. As the late Big Kev would have said - I'm excited!

Tesso said...

That's such great news Clairie. Somebody has to be in full flight on the weekend.

Glad you got your iPod loaded, though I guess that wouldn't take as long as mine did. I've got about 5 1/2 hours. You'll only need 3.

See ya tonight.

PS Luv the new purple blog!!!!!

Eagle said...

Have a great weekend running FREE!!

Chelle said...

i-pods to the ready.....

Ewen said...

Snow and ice in Warwick?!

Love the new colours Clairie. That black on green was a pain in the eyes. ;)

Unknown said...

Great news, Clairie! Pain free & dying to get out on the road....what more can a body ask for??

2P said...

Great news! Have fun at Warwick clairie;-)

Lulu said...

That's great Clairie! I hope you area having a great time in Warwick and running like a dream.. pain free and flying along.